Dr Rebecca Russell 

Services Offered:
• Educational Psychologist
• Family Psychology & Healing

Educational Psychologists (also known as EPs or Ed Psychs) are professionals with specialist knowledge in how children and young people develop, learn and behave. I am an experienced Educational Psychologist with over 12 years practice working for both the Local Authority and privately. I am registered with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).

There are many reasons you may be looking for a psychologist to support your family. Perhaps you have concerns regarding your child’s learning and development; you are worried about your young person’s emotional health and wellbeing; maybe you are recovering from the pandemic; or you just need some guidance in navigating the education system. Whatever your concern, please do get in touch for a free, non-obligation chat.