Pregnancy massage is a gentle massage specifically tailored for the expectant mother’s needs. As well as being deeply relaxing and a lovely way to spoil yourself, pregnancy massage is also great for the emotional and physiological well being of both mother and baby.
It is not carried out in the Mothers’s first trimester and only after a consultation ensuring that there are no medical concerns with the pregnancy. The mother’s body is positioned and supported during the massage, using pillows and padding. Proper positioning ensures comfort and safety for the mother and baby.
There are numerous benefits to pregnancy massage; these include:
- Stress relief and relaxation.
- Relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and lower back, neck, hip pain.
- Eases swollen legs by increasing blood and lymph circulation.
- Regular massage during pregnancy relaxes the mother’s body prepares for labour.
- Eases labour pain.
- Enhances the pliability of skin and underlying tissues.
- It releases endorphins, the feel good chemicals, which are passed on to the baby.
07717 732 639 • http://www.estaratherapies.co.uk/
Szaphiel trained at top London College, Essential’s For Health, and is passionate about her therapies and is totally committed to her clients well-being. Her aim is to treat clients holistically through mind, body and spirit, and to help them feel relaxed,energised, uplifted and rejuvenated. Her love and passion for health and healing has lead to her offering both massage and reiki healing.
Szaphiel has a BTEC Level 4 in Holistic Massage, Certifcates in Deep Tissue Massage, Advanced Massage Techniques and Pregnancy massage. Healing is close to Szaphiel’s heart and she has a Reiki Master Certificate. Reiki healing/spiritual healing is a treatment that fully utilises and enhances Szaphiel’s natural gift for healing.
Make a Booking
- There were some problems with your form submission:
Thanks for your message! We will get back to you ASAP!